Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our President....

BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!


He did it! He won!

I was overcome by happiness and emotions last night as history was made. I will never forget this election. Never. As time moves forward, let us come together as a nation and build our country UP once again.


I am so happy.

3 comments:

Amanda "You'd Better Fucking Believe It" Best said...

Janelly! So happy you stumbled across my blog. Now we can keep up with each other's lives a bit better.

I cried last night during Obama's speech, too. It was incredible, made me proud to be an American.

Chanse and Janell said...

YAY!!!! so glad we can be blog friends:)

I cried ALL night. I was an emotional wreck. I too am proud to be an American!

caitlin and brinton said...

I was crying all night! I know he's going to turn this place around and make it awesome like it's supposed to be.