I have several birthday's coming up. Saturday is Chanse's niece Remie's 1st birthday. (What do you get a 1 year old for her birthday? We usually just get his niece's clothes because they already have so many toys. HELP!) Chanse's niece Marquee's birthday is December 4th. I'm not quite sure what to get her. She's turning 9. She told me last week she's over Hannah Montana, and that she just likes Miley. HA HA. I think she likes High School Musical still though. Chanse will be turning the big 2-5 on December 12th. His work is having their annual Christmas Party the night of his birthday.
Our 3 year anniversary is November 25th. We were supposed to go to Lava Hot Springs the weekend of November 21st-23rd, but I had to cancel because that is the weekend of the big Utah-BYU game! I didn't know that when I booked the reservation. Oh well, we'll have to go sometime soon.
I swear, all of these birthdays along with our anniversary could not fall at a worse time because Christmas is next month! And then we have several birthdays that fall in January, February and March! As well as Valentines Day!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Birthdays, 3 year anniversary and Christmas!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment