Chanse and I had a very busy weekend!
Friday night, Chanse's brother, sister in law and 3 girls decided to come visit us at our house. It was a short visit, but good to see them since we don't get to very often. Friday was also Remie's first birthday! HAPPY BIRHTDAY REMIE!!
Saturday, Chanse and I got up early to get one of his tire's fixed. We thought we'd get there early to beat the crowd, but we were wrong. Everyone had the same idea as us! We waited at least an hour. After that, I went shopping with my mom. We went to this great fabric store on 7200 S. and State Street. It's called Home Fabrics. They have the best prices. They even have $1, $2 and $3 dollar per yard prices. Can't beat that! I wanted to get some fabric to make pillow's, but all of the prints I liked were more expensive. I will be making a trip back soon:)
Later that day, we headed out to Mark and Victoria's for Remie's Birthday party. What a doll! She is the sweetest, happiest baby. I love all of them. We got Remie a brown hoodie, with brown leggings. SO CUTE. I can't wait to see the outfit on her!
Chanse's brother Brandon and his g/f Shaunelle got Remie pink Converse. Those are to die for!
This is Victoria, Mark's wife and Remie
Jade and Remie (Isn't Remie's crown cute?!)
Chanse's family has the tradition when a baby in the family turns one, they get there own cake to do whatever with. Remie dug right in!



We started clapping for her, and she was clapping and yelling with us! ADORABLE!!
Sunday, we just hung out all day. My parents came over for dinner. We started playing WII. Oh my, that game is much more fun with a lot of people! We started off bowling and then played Tennis. I love WII!
e
Monday, November 17, 2008
A family weekend!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That sounds like a good weekend... Remie is cute! I love that name, too. I wish I could do that with my cake! :) Happy Monday.
Oh my gosh, I was thinking the same thing about the name Remie. So cute. And she is adorable!
Glad you had a good weekend! : )
Love you!
Post a Comment