Here are some pictures from our party on Friday, it was a lot of fun!
Chanse and I dressed as John McCain and Sarah Palin. Some other costumes were: Michael Phelps, Trashy Couple from Jersey, Grumpy Care Bear, Elvis, HOUSE and a lot of others.
I hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Party
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love all the costumes... How are you doing? Im so glad I ran across your blog. Hope you and your hubby are doing great. You look amazing..
Kendra
Janell! I am so sad I missed your party, it looks like it was so much fun. I LOVE your costume, you look a lot like her in those pictures (but cuter!). We left my mom's at 11 and I wanted to stop by but I was embarassed to come over if you guys were done partying or something... I should have gotten your number. Glad you had fun and thanks for the invite! Lets seriously do something... soon! See ya, Sarah!
Post a Comment