It's finally FRIDAY!!!
I've been trying to get some homework done, and that's why I haven't been blogging.
I've got 2 tests coming up, as well as a research paper. School is going by SO fast. I can't believe it!
Anyways, I do have pictures to post! (Utah vs Oregon State game, mom's birthday, and a craft project) But I don't have my camera with me right now, so I'll do that as soon as I have some free time. Chanse and I are doing well. We are both working a lot, so I never get to see him or my kitties:(
We're not doing much this weekend, relax, watch the Utah vs Wyoming game.. go sledding.. ha ha just kidding! It's supposed to snow! I don't know if I'm ready for snow yet......
Have a great weekend everyone, and stay warm!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Finally!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment