Monday, October 20, 2008

Week.End.

The weekend went by so fast! If only they lasted forever...

We did nothing all weekend. Friday night we went grocery shopping. Fun, I know. But we have food now, so I won't complain:) Saturday we went to Chanse's mom's so he could cover the swamp cooler, mow the lawn and do some laundry. We watched a little bit of the Utah game. 8-0 baby! (And BYU lost, so it was a good week!) Saturday night we just relaxed. I had to write a paper, but that wasn't too bad. Sunday, I hung out with my mom and Tam. We found out Mervyn's is closing it's doors in the next couple of months, so we decided to go there. I got a super cute purse!! After Mervyn's, we met the boys back at Tam and Jason's and had some food. It was a very pleasant weekend, and I can't wait for the next!

I hope everyone survives their Manic Monday!!!:)

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

About Mervyn's... are there super good sales there yet? I just found out about them closing too and I want to get some cheap stuff!

Chanse and Janell said...

No super sales yet.. I bet they'll have one right before they close up shop. We'll see though, some stores just ship the items to stores like TJ-Maxx and Ross so they don't have to sell it for cheap. I'm so bummed! I love that store!!!

Alison said...

love what you did with all the pictures! so cute.