Chanse and I will be going on a short, weekend getaway in November for our 3 year anniversary of being together!!!
Here's where we're going:
Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
{Main Street, Lava Hot Springs}
{Chanse and I in Lava. This was our first road trip EVER together:)}
{One of the many hot spring pools they have at the Lava Hot Springs Inn}
{The Lava Hot Springs Inn. This place is supposedly haunted... but I love it!}
Lava Hot Springs is incredible. I've been going here for years, and I absolutely love it. The small town of Lava is close, fun and it's relaxing. Chanse and I love going here and I can't wait to spend some alone time with him!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
A little R&R...
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Janell-
Brinton and I have only been there once and it wasn't winter or summer so it wasn't warm enough to float the river and it wasn't cold enough to really appreciate the hot springs. It was still a lot of fun though and I think we need to try it in the winter... it looks SO relaxing! I hope you guys have a great time!
The best time to go is in the winter-especially when it's snowing!!! And the Lava Hot Springs Inn is the best place to stay because they have their own hot springs, about 6 or 7.
Post a Comment