I am not a happy camper right now...
I just got out of a meeting at work, and they have cut our hours back due to the hard economic times. This is very scary for me because I have school everyday, and that takes away my hours as is. My office is very, very small, and I can see why this is happening. My bosses told me it'll all be okay.. but will it?
The economy has been bad for months and it's now affecting me! I never thought this would happen, but it has and it's a big slap in the face. I have no idea what the future holds, so I am taking this 1 day at a time.
On top of it all, I've got a boat load of homework. 
Monday, October 13, 2008
The terrible economy...
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Janell- I'm sorry! That is horrible! It's scary to hear about how this is effecting everyone. I hope it all works out, I'm sure it will. Good luck girl!
Post a Comment