I've been SO busy, and I really haven't had anything to blog about, so here ya go!
Chanse and I went to a Halloween party on Friday, that was a lot of fun:) 
I spent the weekend doing homework and getting ready for our Halloween party this Friday. I'm so excited!!!!
The Election is 1 week from tomorrow, and I think I'm even MORE excited for that!
I've got about a 1 month and a couple of weeks left in school. WOW, this semester has gone by fast. I've still got a lot to do, and I can't wait to have a break once it's over:)
I will have more pictures by this weekend!
Monday, October 27, 2008
I'm back!!!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE your skirt!!!
thanks!!! I found it at my mom's the night of the party and decided to wear it:) it's really cute.
Our costumes for Friday are much better though;)
Post a Comment