How cute are these wall decals?!
I got them from Etsy.com. A company called ScribbleIt makes them. It's a local company in Utah that makes wall decals. They even do custom stuff. Check them out, you'll love it!
Here are some pictures of my cute decals.. it's still a work in progress:
This is one of our bedroom windows- I've put three of these flower branches going up the side of the window and it's so cute. I think I may add more to the top so it looks like a vine climbing up and around the window.
These decals are in our bathroom. They match our towels and bath rugs perfectly!
I have some more decals around the house and on my car, so I will have to take pictures of them!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
How cute are these?
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment