Chanse and I had a good weekend.
Friday we didn't do much of anything except lounge around (that's what we do best!)
Saturday, we did a lot of much needed cleaning around our small apartment. Cleaning doesn't take much there because it is so small. But it did look great after words. Later that night, Chanse and I headed over to Tony and Tara's for some steak and hookah. I absolutely LOVE the hookah. I'm addicted. I really want to get one, but it's more of a thing you'd buy to have for social gatherings, which we never do. We had a good night for sure.
Sunday, we mostly relaxed. My parents came over and we played Wii all afternoon. We got Grand Turismo and it is way fun. My dad wants a Wii now, I bet he'll get one someday;)
Tonight I'm hanging out with Sara my best friend in the whole world! I haven't seen her for ages.
Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done. Yay. I love getting my hair cut and colored. Mark is fabulous!
Friday, Chanse and I are headed to Yuba lake for some fun in the sun. I'm STOKED!
And in 9 days we leave for PA!!!!!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Summer weekendsssssss
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment