We had an AWESOME weekend!
Thursday, Chanse and I went to his mom's to hang out with the girls. We went shopping and had dinner. I just love Marquee and Jade, they are too cute for words.
Friday, we had the day off for the 4th of July! We slept it (I guess 8:00a.m. is sleeping in for me?!) We just laid around most of the day, Chanse ended up going to Anthony's, and I went to my mom's for a bit. Later I met up with Chanse, and we sat around with friends all night and lit illegal fireworks-ha ha ha. We almost got busted with the illegals too. A cop drove by as soon as they were done, and told us not to run and not to do them anymore. We were laughing so hard. It was a good time.
Saturday, we were lazy once again. But we did go to Chanse's dad's house to ride motorcycles and some other toys. After that, we went to Anthony's again. We stayed up way late, but had so much fun.
Sunday, my dad and I were supposed to go for a bike ride, but didn't end up going. Oh well.
We've got some exciting plans for weekends to come- Hopefully the cabin this weekend, Yuba Lake next weekend (jet ski's yay!), and Pennsylvania the week after that.
I LOVE SUMMER!
Monday, July 7, 2008
4th of July and other happenings
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment