Thursday, July 10, 2008

Past Present Future

So I'm FREAKING OUT. I went to go check the kittens this morning, and one of them is gone... Where did it go?! I hope Avie finds her and brings her back soon.

This is the kitten that is missing:(

I had my crown put on yesterday. It looks really nice, but my mouth was so sore after. It's still a little tender, but anything is better than that temporary I had. That thing was killing my soul. I hope I don't have to have any more dental work done in the near future- it's too expensive!


Last night I went to Telicia and Matt's Wedding. It was held at Aspen Landing in Taylorsville. Telicia looked beautiful, and everyone was so happy. Best of luck to you guys!!


Chanse and I are going to see The Roots tonight. It's a free concert at the Gallivan Center. It should be a good time. I'm excited to get out of the house and see some free music!


Tomorrow, VCBO (Chanse's work) is having their summer BBQ. Chanse may have to go up to help, so I'm going up with Theresa, Marquee and Jade. I'm very excited to meet his co-workers, have good food and fun!


Saturday we are going to try and head up to the cabin in Smith and Morehouse. I love going up there, it's beautiful. We may try to meet up with Sara and Wade. I haven't seen those two forever! I Miss you guys:(


I'm getting my hair cut and colored Tuesday.. I would love to go MORE blonde. I'm going to send a picture to Mark of me from a couple of years ago when it was REALLY blonde, hopefully he can match it. I'm not going to cut my hair anymore, a trim will be just fine:)

Next weekend Chanse and I are going to Yuba Lake with some of his friends. I CAN'T WAIT!!! Sun, jet ski's, food, friends- what more could you ask for?!


We leave for Pennsylvania in 13 days. YAY!!!

0 comments: