Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random thoughts...

I haven't been sleeping well lately. We don't have air conditioning in our apartment, so sleeping has been pretty bad. We've got 2 big fans in our room, but I still can't seem to sleep very good. I grew up without air conditioning, but now it's like my mind thinks I need it for some reason... weird... I hope I can get some better sleep soon.

My work hired a shipping/receiving person- thank god! I can now get some work done. I was really getting sick of doing shipping. I never wanted to do it in the beginning, but there was no one else to do it, so I volunteered. I hope this guy works out or I'll have to start doing it again.

My tooth is still not back to normal. I really hope that the pain goes away soon, because it's starting to really bother me.

Gas is beginning to kill my soul. I went to Smith's this morning to fill up my tank. $45.00 for my little car. How shitty is that? When I first bought my car in 2006, it was only $23.00 to fill up my car, and now it's almost $50.00. If gas keeps rising, I'm not sure If I'll even be able to afford gas, let alone my car payment:(
I wouldn't mind buying a scooter to get to work and around town. Scooters get about 70-80 miles per gallon, and they only need about $5.00 a week for gas. Sounds awesome, but I would have a scooter payment and a car payment.... something to think about for sure.

0 comments: