....So does my life:)
It's Monday once again BOOOOOOO! I hate Monday's. 3 day weekends are a must. Speaking of 3 day weekends, we've got one this week! Friday is the 4th of July, I can't wait!
Chanse and I had a good weekend. Friday night, we went to West Jordan so he could cut his mom's lawn, and I did some much needed laundry. After our chores, we went to Hoppers. YUM! I love that place. They have the best food. Too bad it's so far away, or I'd go there weekly!
Saturday, Chanse hung out with Anthony, and I went to Old Navy to do some shopping. They were having a huge sale. I got 3 pairs of flip flops- all a $1 each, and a pair of shorts for $4, all in all, I got a good deal, but there were a ton of people there. After that, I went to RC Willey with my mom to pay a bill and we walked around the store looking at furniture. My parents want a new couch really bad, so we were looking at the leather couches. My mom found one she really likes, and I think they may buy it when the time is right.
I then went home and got ready because Chanse and I were meeting his fam at the Arts Festival. We rode our bikes down- so fun! The art was incredible. I wish I had more money to buy some of the amazing pieces I saw... maybe one day. There were a ton of people there too. Chanse and I didn't stay long, we got quite bored.
Sunday, I went shopping again with my mom. This time we went to Mervyns. I got a cute little outfit, a pair of sunglasses
( I lost my cute red sunglasses at the Arts Festival:( I got Chanse a pair of Dickies work shorts, and 2 pillow cases. We were walking through the mall and saw that Bath and Body Works was having a 75% off sale. We got a cute bag, lotion and some spray. My mom also got 2 cute rubber duckies, they are pink and blue. She has a huge rubber duckie collection now.
After shopping, I went home and Chanse and I played Wii for a while. It was so hot all weekend, it was almost unbearable! But we did more shopping on Sunday.. Grocery shopping, plant shopping.. It was a shopping weekend!!!
When we moved into our apartment, there was a black and white cat that was always around. Our neighbors said they had kind of taken it in (feeding it) Lately, it has come to us for attention. We never wanted another cat, especially where we are now because we have so little of room. But she is the sweetest cat, and Penny loves her. They are best friends now. It's the cutest thing! Anyways, Chanse has picked out a name for her.. either Avie or Abby. We think we like Avie more. Here is a picture of the two of them just hangin' out together:
We got our tickets for Pennsylvania! We leave July 23rd and return July 31st. I can't wait to leave and actually get a vacation. Sad news- Chansey can't go with us because of work.
Check back during the week for more blogging!
Monday, June 30, 2008
As the world turns......
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment