Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 day weekend... or not?

Well it's now Tuesday and I'm at work once again. My title says 3 day weekend or not? I took Monday off because I went to the dentist for a crown. That took 3 hours out of my morning, and I was not a happy camper after the dental work. My mouth was numb, sore and very tender. I decided not to go to work because I knew I'd be miserable there. I spent the day with my mom (she took care of me)

As for the weekend, Friday, Chanse and I did a little shopping. We went to Bingham Cyclery for a helmet for Chanse, and a seat cover for myself- we were successful! We also did some grocery shopping. Saturday, I got up early to attend Telicia's Bridal Shower that was held in Herriman. Man! That place is far away. Sometimes I don't understand how anyone can live that far away, but it is beautiful. We had a good time, and she got a lot of nice gifts:) After the bridal shower, we went back to Brenda's for her bachelorette party. We had yummy food, played fun games and made drinks. It was a fun day/night, I had a great time!
Sunday, we got up, I washed my dirty car, went to Mervyn's, and played Mario Kart for most of the day. Chanse went to Lowe's and got us some much needed fans for our apartment. It feels much cooler in our apartment now!

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: