Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Update

Sadly, the weekend has come and gone:(

Friday night, Chanse hung out with some of his friends, while I went to my parents. I cut my mom's hair, and just hung out.

Saturday, my mom and I went to Recreation Outlet to get my dad a fathers day gift (it's a small back pack to wear while hiking or biking) and then we went to Nordstrom Rack for some much needed shopping! I got a cute tank top and the bottoms to a swimming suit- only $6! I got a swimming suit top from Victoria's Secret, so I just needed bottoms. After that, I headed home, and Chanse and I went to the Gateway to do some more shopping. That place was a zoo because they were having the chalk art festival. I didn't stop and look at any of the art, but from a distance, it was pretty cool. As for the rest of the night, we just relaxed.
Sunday, we got up bright and early to haul stuff into our storage shed. I was so excited to get all of the unwanted things out of our small apartment. We finally have a bedroom, and our spare closet is organized:)
After that, I laid out in the sun for a bit to get a tan- and yes, I got burnt! But it'll turn into a tan! Later that afternoon we headed over to my parents to celebrate Fathers day. My dad like his present ( I think) We had hamburgers and funeral potato's for dinner. YUM!
Thanks for a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: