Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Randomness...

I have to get this off my chest: Don't you think it's funny how the Lakers and the Celtics are in the NBA Finals?
It upsets me that sports have come to this.. The Jazz will never win a championship with cheaters running the league.


Tomorrow is finally Friday and I couldn't be more happier.
Friday night is Tara and Anthony's reception.
Saturday I'm getting my hair cut and colored. I want to go more blonde and keep my a-line. I love this hair cut:)
Chanse and I must also finish painting his old room at his mom's. We started last weekend, but got tired and hungry, so we left.
And Sunday, I may try to go on a much needed bike ride with my dad. I've been neglecting my bike ever since we moved.

Our landlords moved out of their apartment, so we'll be getting our storage shed soon! YAY! I can finally put our bedroom together.

0 comments: