Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday.. and other happenings..

It's Friday and I couldn't be more happy about it! I love the weekends. It's awesome to have 2 days to yourself without having to deal with work.

Chanse and I don't have plans this evening.. we want to do some shopping since I received my stimulus check earlier this week!!!!! Chanse needs a helmet for our bike rides, and I need some new running shoes for the gym. Other than that, no plans for tonight. Speaking of the gym- I love it! I went four times this week, and I'm feeling good. I know it's still early, but I really think having a membership is good for me. I've been going in the morning, and no one is there- so awesome. I don't feel as lazy now, I've just got to keep this up!


Tomorrow, I am going to Telicia's Bridal shower
and Bachelorette Party! I'm pretty excited, and I get to hang out with girls all day, so that will be good. That's what my Saturday will consist of.

Other than that, nothing much new in our lives. We are just living day to day, enjoying each others company!
Have a great weekend ya'll!

0 comments: