It's Monday once again...
We had an awesome weekend.
Friday, we relaxed at home-nothing too exciting.
Saturday, I went to get my hair cut and colored at Mark's new salon. What a cute place! It's so much better then his old salon. And my hair? It's super cute, he always does a good job:)
After that, Chanse and I hung out at our apartment for a bit. Brandon came over and saw the new place and we picked up his motorcycle. It's an old school motorcycle, 1971- but so cool! We then headed out to Mark and Victoria's to celebrate Mark's birthday.
It was good to see everyone, including the girls. They are so damn cute!
Sunday, Chanse went to his mom's to do some yard and house work, while my dad and I took a bike ride, a 20 mile bike ride may I add! It felt good to get some exercise, it had been a while for me! We rode out to the airport and it was so neat to see the planes taking off! 
After our bikeride, I did some much needed laundry. Later in the day, my parents and I decided to go to Try-Angles for some drinks to celebrate Pride! We saw all of our friends, and we had a good time. Plus, the weather was beautiful and I got a nice tan:)
After a long day, Chanse and I decided to watch Juno. We saw it when it was in theatres, but I wanted to see it again. I must say, it was SO good the second time around. The first time I saw it I got a little teary eyed, but this time I really cried. I love that movie! The actors are incredible in it, and the movie seems so REAL to me. If you haven't seen Juno, see it!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Weekend
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment