woo! what a trip! i just got back last weekend from PA, and had so much fun with my family.
our trip included:
flying all over the country: Washington D.C., Cleveland, OH, Houston, TX.
visiting family i haven't seen in years.
playing with the kids
four square, basketball and badminton.
fires at night.
Panama Rocks State Park.
touring Erie.
shopping and more shopping.
creepy bugs.
lots of eating.
Cle-Town
Cloudy and windy day on Lake Erie
St. Patrick's Church in Erie, PA
Panama Rocks State Park, NY
Grampa's birthday celebration
my cousin Pete and I
Mo, Pete and I
ha ha!!
Gramma's flowers
gray, hairy caterpillar. gross!!



















3 comments:
so fun! i am jealous. i am desperate need of a getaway.
How fun (besides that bug!). What pretty pictures. I love the one of the church. Nice that you & Chanse got to go.
Are we really going to go another WHOLE summer without BBQ'ing? Ridiculous.
Ahh, next time more D.C. and Cleveland, Less Erie and Houston...
Post a Comment