i made it to the 2nd trimester! i'm 14 weeks today, 182 days to go.
things to remember so far:
- headaches strike at any time, but ice packs are awesome
- mexican food, peanut butter, orange juice and ice water are so yummy {not all at once, ha ha}
- i can't wait to get a baby bump!
- we are dying to know the sex of the baby. i wanted to buy some baby boy clothes the other day because they were way tooooo cute to pass up!
- i've been sneezing a lot, especially in the mornings
- fish smells are the worst
- hot sweats at night
- naps are my best friend
- i love my doctor
- the baby's due date falls on my brother in laws birthday, and very close to a lot of family members birthdays
- i've started purchasing cute fall/winter maternity clothes. thank you nordstrom rack!
- chanse has been a total sweetie. i can't wait to see him be a daddy!


5 comments:
aw i can only imagine how excited you are. once you find out the sex you'll have to let me know so i can send you a baby care package!
Cute baby boy clothes can be hard to buy sometimes, so buy away! And who knows, if this one's a girl, the next one could be a boy. I have a stash of girl clothes I'll hopefully be able to use someday.
And naps will ALWAYS be your friend from here on out!
p.s. go check out Kid to Kid on 700 East and 2100 South. SUPER cute clothes, and way cheaper than the regular store. Don't spend too much money on baby clothes! It's a conspiracy - they grow out of them SO fast.
Yay, that is SO fun!!! I can't wait to see baby bump pictures!
I suppose if I hadn't been slacking off on reading blogs, I would've know this already. So excited for you and Chanse! You both will be great parents and I know your daughter or son will be beautiful! :)
Post a Comment