Thursday, August 11, 2011

{look at our garden grow}

our garden is out of control this year!! we are definitely extending the garden space next year.

 growing garden in july


 huge garden in august!!!

the rain this summer has definitely helped and we are thankful for that.

we've got lots of cool stuff growing this year:
carrots
rhubarb
squash: yellow, acorn
zuchhini
cucumber: 2 types
patty pan's (type of squash)
watermelon
cantelope
pumpkins
gords
tomatos
tyme
spearmint

i don't want summer to end!

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

It's the BEST having your own crops. I love it! Your garden looks great. Watermelon would be fun! Yum. I am living off our basil this year. I don't want summer to end either!

Anonymous said...

yum!! i wish i could have the attention span and desire to garden.

Alison said...

What an amazing garden! I'm really impressed. I bet you just love using all that produce!!!