WIWW
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy
{White ruffle tank: Nordstrom. Jeans: Nordstrom Rack. Shoes: Ross. Bangles: Nordstrom.}
{Crazy print tank: Target, $3! White tank: F21. Jeans: Nordstrom Rack. Turquoise sandals: Target. Earrings: Target.}
{Pink tank: Thrifted. White shorts: Old Navy. Sandals: Target. Earrings: My closet}
Hope you are all having a fantastic week!!!


6 comments:
so cute!!! i have missed your blog! i'm back though so be expecting some missy loving :) xoxox missy.
such cute outfits! and your darling sandals...i love!
I'm pretty sure i LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. It gives me major hair envy!
thanks for your sweet comments! You look beautiful as always!
xoxo
Cami
I love your outfits! Tank tops are so great for Summer! I wish I could find a pair of skinny jeans like yours....I can't ever find any that look just "right" on me! I'm a new follower...if you get a chance come visit my blog!
www.organizedchaos-lisa.blogspot.com
~Lisa
Super cute outfits! Love that pink color! Thanks for your cute comment yesterday!
I love the shot of you with your garden. I also love all your sandals! Looks like I'm going to have to head to target!
I love the turquoise sandals!
Post a Comment