I am so excited! I can't wait to see what he/she looks like! I am a little baby obsessed lately so it will be so fun to follow your pregnancy, etc. You will be the cutest pregnant lady evvver!
Congratulations! Being a parent is the most rewarding and most challenging experience you will have in life, and you will be the better for it. So glad you guys have decided to welcome a little one into your lives. You will be awesome parents.
Married to my best friend. Mommy to the cutest little boy, Raymond Jack. Lover of my pets, the great outdoors, photography, home decor, thrifting, fashion and life!
7 comments:
I am so excited! I can't wait to see what he/she looks like! I am a little baby obsessed lately so it will be so fun to follow your pregnancy, etc. You will be the cutest pregnant lady evvver!
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys. I will need to get in touch with your mom sometime to plan some things. I can babysit ha ha.
YAY FEBRUARY BABY! I'm so excited for you guys. You better keep me up to date, girl! Congrats!
Congratulations! Being a parent is the most rewarding and most challenging experience you will have in life, and you will be the better for it. So glad you guys have decided to welcome a little one into your lives. You will be awesome parents.
Congratulations!!!! Being a parent is the best job ever!
yaya!!! you are preggers! i am sooo excited for you.
Wahoo!! Congrats Janell! You will be the best mom and I'm so excited for you. I'm going to say....GIRL!
Post a Comment