
YEAH BUDDY! IT'S FRIDAY! I know all of you are just as excited as I am!
Last night I went to Salt Lake to visit my parents and get some laundry done. My mom made a good dinner, and I definitely enjoyed myself. Chanse went to West Jordan to see the girls and also do some laundry. When I got home, a light in the basement of our apartment was on... guess what I saw? A washer and dryer! Why didn't our landlord tell us? Chanse called him this morning, and the landlord said "Oh, those have been down there for months..." Thanks for letting us know! We are supposed to get a key for them today, we'll see what happens. It'll be nice to finally have a washer and dryer after 7 months of living there.
Tonight, me, Chanse, Sara and Wade are going to Wiseguys Comedy Club in Ogden. I'm super excited to see the both of them, and get out and have a good time.
As for the rest of the weekend, Chanse and I landed a cleaning/painting gig in Ogden. We are going to check out the condo tonight, and give the guy an estimate on how long it will take us to get the place cleaned up. We are so excited to earn some extra cash!
Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!
Friday, April 4, 2008
FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment