Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm back!

Yes, I fell off of the blog train for a bit... sorry!

But, I'm back, and I've got a lot to write about.

First off, I'd like to congratulate my honey Chanse for getting a new job!!! He will be working at an architecture firm (VCBO) in Salt Lake City. Good job Chansey, we're all proud of you:) He starts May 5th.
Now that Chanse got his new job, we ARE moving back to SL- no doubt about it. We have 2 months left on our lease, so hopefully we can get someone to take it over or leave early with penalties.. Wish us luck!

I've been getting all of my financial aid worked out, and registration for fall classes begins April 29th. I LOVE school and I can't wait for it to start. I've also decided to continue to pursue a degree in English. I found a huge list of possible job's with an English degree, and I am excited!

Chanse and I had a great weekend. We celebrated Camilla's 22nd birthday on Friday with Cyd and some of their friends. We had a great time!!!! We can't wait to get back to SL to hang out with friends and family more. Saturday I got my hair cut and colored. It's the cutest hair cut I think I have ever got!

After that, Chanse and I drove up to Park City for his cousin's wedding reception. We had so much fun and it was really good to see his family.
Sunday was a day of relaxation after a long weekend...

Penny is growing up so fast. I can't believe how big she has gotten. Her hair is super long, and it's kind of hard to maintain. She hates getting brushed and puts up a fight everytime we try to groom her. She is going to be 1 in July!


Thanks for reading my blog!!!
p.s.-I'll post more pictures later:)

0 comments: