I've had a giftcard for Megaplex Cinema's for about a year now... Chanse and I finally used it last night!
Have you heard of the Utah Film, Happy Valley? Well if you haven't, look it up. I think anyone who lives or has lived in Utah should see this movie. It was one of the most interesting movies I've seen in a while, and I highly recommend it.
The movie is a documentary about Utah and Utah County and how prescription drugs and illegal drugs are used WAY MORE than you think. I knew Utah has a high rate for these drugs, but this will open your eyes.
I'll admit, I teared up a couple of times, why? Because the creator, Ron Williams did such a great job. He went deep into the lives of many families who have been ripped apart by these drugs.
Go see this movie!!!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Happy Valley... What's in your Jello?
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment