Friday, April 4, 2008

Party Party Party!


It's Monday and I feel great! I'm ready to start a new week.

We had an awesome weekend! Friday night, Sara, Wade and two of their friends were in Ogden for a wedding, so we all met up afterwords. While Chanse and I were waiting for them, we stopped in at Brewski's (Ogden's best bar.) We had a couple of drinks, and then met the four of them for dinner at a nice, quiet restaruant called The Bistro. It was okay food- but really expensive. We were being pretty loud too, I'm surprised they didn't kick us out! After dinner, we went back to our place and had a few drinks. We then went to Wiseguys. SO MUCH FUN! I love that place, and I think everyone enjoyed themselves:)

Saturday, Chanse and I rushed to get up and get going because we were supposed to meet this guy to give him a bid on his condo. He called to say the people who were moving in offered to clean the place up. We were totally bummed because we really wanted the extra money. Hopefully something else turns up soon. Chanse got a reply from another guy in Park City, but he wanted us full time to do stupid things like wash his car and clean up other various things. As for the remainder of our Saturday, we didn't do much.

Sunday I went to my parents to hang out with them. We just hung out and ate.

It's a new week, I'll keep everyone posted!

0 comments: