Monday, February 27, 2012

{Raymond Jack Frenette}

Raymond Jack Frenette
 Born 2/23/12 at 6:34 p.m.
7.1 lbs, 18 1/2 inches.
A full head of hair and perfect in every way!
We are so in love with our little boy!
More to come...

7 comments:

Bekah Roberson said...

SO cute! Congrats you guys!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Oh he is just perfect. Congrats!!! I cant wait to watch him grow. He is soo sweet I just want to smooch that face.

Natalie said...

He's so precious. :) Congrats!

Alison said...

I am so happy for you and Chanse. Being a parent is wonderful. Enjoy that little bundle of squeaks, snuggles and sleeping! He is adorable.

Unknown said...

Gabe and I think he looks just like his daddy!! you better post more pics soon!!!

Lara said...

LOVE that hair. So happy and excited for you girl!! He is precious!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Okay he has got to be the cutest newborn I have ever seen!