39 weeks!!! My due date is 1 week from today!
I went to the doctor on Monday and she thinks the baby will come anytime! If he doesn't come before next week, I'll be induced 2/23!
I've been feeling pretty good. My contractions are starting to get more painful even though they are pretty far apart.
My feet are still swollen little pigs.
I've had a major craving for Poweraide lately! It's so tasty.
My dreams are so strange and I wake up thinking, was that real?!
The hospital bag is packed!
Can't wait to meet you Baby Ray!



2 comments:
oh my goodness look at that belly! so adorable. can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little ray. xoxo
Seriously you are such a cute prego lady!! I hope (more wish) I look like you at 39 weeks!! Good luck....can't wait to hear the birth story and see pictures :)
Post a Comment