Monday, February 6, 2012

{37/38 weeks}

37/38 weeks, 16 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
Last week when I went to the dr, and I was dialated to a 3! I go again tomorrow, so we'll see if I've progressed at all. She still thinks he'll come around his due date, but I think he may come sooner.
Sleeping is so hard. I usually wake up about 3-4 times a night.
I can no longer wear my wedding ring.
My feet are super swollen and chubby:
 I pretty much wear sweats and slippers everyday because I have no shoes that fit. I can't wait to wear my clothes and dress cute again!

His nursery is pretty much done, I just have a few pictures to hang. I will post pictures soon.
sneak peak:




and me in all of my pregnant glory at 37/38 weeks

can't wait to meet our little man in a few weeks!

4 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

You still look freakin' darling! Can't wait!!!! So excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

You look great!! I can't believe he will be here so soon..and I'm so excited to see pictures of this little stud :)

Alison said...

You are so close, and you look wonderful! My best advice is plan on going overdue - if he comes sooner, no one is complaining! Enjoy your sleep, use a lot of pillows and do a lot of journaling of these last couple weeks: anticipations, hopes, dreams, fears. And make sure to keep on journaling once he is born too! Best of luck with labor and delivery. :)

Anonymous said...

your poor little feet. i know the feeling of a swollen foot (from when i sprained my ankle in august) and it was no fun!

his nursery looks adorable. well done lady. xoxo