Baby Ray's room has been so fun to put together!
I had visions of so many different things for his room, and didn't really settle on a theme, but I think it turned out.
This is what the "spare bedroom" looked like before:
Here is Baby Ray's room now:







5 comments:
when i have kids, i'm hiring you to decorate their room. this looks amazing! i know he will just love it :) xoxo
Soooo cute! I love the white rocker..well done putting it all together.
The white and blue and some black looks so good. Very classy yet modern. Can't wait for him to make his arrival!! Maybe our babes will have the same bday...that is if they decide to ever join us! :)
Cute!!!!! Did you get the R letter off of Etsy? I've been looking for some.
It looks adorable. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy. Hope the delivery goes well! xx
Post a Comment