35 weeks, 35 days to go!!!!!!!
We have about a month left until our sweet boy makes his arrival! I'm so excited to meet our little man! I can't wait to see what he looks like.
I'm still feeling really good. I'm definitely tired more, but that's normal.
My feet have begun to swell!!! This crazy pregnancy symptom started happening last week. I've never seen my feet so chubby, but boy is it painful! The only thing that fits are slippers.
My dr. appointments are every week.
Baby Ray's room is coming along. We finished his closet. All I have left to do is hang things on the walls.
My mom and her friend hosted a baby shower for me last weekend and it was a blast! {Totally forgot to have someone take pictures} We had yummy food and Baby Ray got spoiled!
There are only a few more things I need, and I'm ready for his arrival!



1 comments:
YAYAYAYAYAY! So excited for you Janell, and slightly jealous you get to meet your little guy SO SOON! HAVE SO MUCH FUN THROUGH EVERYTHING! Can't WAIT to see pictures!!! :)
Post a Comment