Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WIWW

Hello!
I'm going to try something new that I've been seeing around the blog world lately... What I wore Wednesday! I love looking at other ladie's outfits to give me inspiration when getting ready everyday!
So, every Wednesday, I will post pictures of what I wore throughout the week. 

Monday:

{Black cardigan: Nordstrom Rack. White tank: Target. Green cargo skinnies: Ross. Purple scarf: Gift, Nordstrom. Black flats: Gift, Steve Madden}


Tuesday:

 {Pink zipper/ruffle cardigan: Gift, Nordstrom. Black tank: Target. Grey jeans: Ross. Black boots: Target online}
Wednesday:

{Black jean jacket: Gift. White tank: Target. Black jeggings: Ross. Black boots: Target online. Gold bracelets: Gift, Nordstrom.}

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy




6 comments:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Beautiful! I have been wanting some cargo pants, but not sure if I can pull them off...we'll see! You do it wonderfully!

Jessica said...

I love that ruffle cardi!!

caitlin and brinton said...

I love the ruffle cardigan - darling
!

stacey said...

Oh the boots are gorgeous!

Welcome to WIWW! I am new too!

Anonymous said...

Welcome & I love the ruffle cardi!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Super cute outfits girl!! LOVE them!!

Meet Virginia Design
Check out my awesome Gussy Sews Giveaway mmmk!!