Last summer, shortly after Chanse and I were married, Chanse came to me and told me he lost his wedding band.
No big deal, right? We purchased the ring for about $100 dollars, so we weren't too worried about it. I was kind of sad because I liked him wearing his ring.
Fast forward to last Sunday. Chanse and I were working in the yard, getting it ready for Spring {It sure felt like Spring! I'm loving these warmer temps!} Chanse was raking the yard, and saw something black in the dirt. At first he thought it was just garbage, so he almost kept raking. Luckily, he picked it up and it was his ring!!! Last summer, he was tilling the yard, and it must have fell off of his finger! We thought the ring was gone forever! We'll see if it falls off again : )



3 comments:
What a cute picture on the bottom. I'm so glad he found it!
Wow - I can't believe he found it!
That's awesome that he found it! :)
Post a Comment