Thursday, March 5, 2009

Recent happenings....

Monday, was my birthday, I worked all day (Thank you for all of the birthday wishes!) I got to talk to my family on the phone, it was nice to hear from them. Chanse surprised me with flowers and a sweet card. I love you Chansey! His mom was also at our house when I got home, she got me a U of U shirt and a darling card.
We lounged around for a bit and had a late dinner.


Tuesday I got a call from Chanse saying he cut his finger pretty bad, and he was on his way to urgent care to get stiches! A bunch of glasses were falling, they started to break and he tried to catch them and a piece of glass cut him. He got 6 or 7 stiches.


Penny got her hair cut a couple of weeks back, she looks like a little rat, but a cute little rat.



We should be getting our pictures back this weekend that we took almost a month ago! yay!!!:)

2 comments:

Alison said...

i think she looks like a lion. Happy Birthday again!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Love your presents... Okay- Ry once cut his finger and had to get stiches at work. He called me and I still remember feeling like he was dieing! LOL.. It didnt help I didnt get to the phone so he left a msg. I know im a bit more of a DRAMA QUEEN and prob went over the top but that reminds me how scary it was for me :) Im sure your brave though