Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hungry

I know a lot of people who are pregnant right now. There are many girls who are "baby hungry", I'm not one of those girls. I love babies and children, but I'm not ready for that responsibility in my life right now. I would ideally like to finish college, marry Chanse and then have a baby. Life may not work out that way, but that is the way I've always pictured it.

I am extremely house hungry right now! I would LOVE to buy a house to call my own, but the timing is just not right. I want to buy a house so we can fix it up, paint it, and do what WE want with it. Hopefully 2009 will bring us a house of our own:)

{picture courtesy of Google. I absolutely LOVE brick bungalow houses. This house is beautiful! The brick with the green trim around the windows and doors, as well as the manicured garden out front. This house is to die for!!!}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday,
nice blog i like it
The supreme object of life is to live. Few people live. It is true life only to realize one's own perfection, to make one's every dream a reality.”
sure you will the dream home.
http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Jared and Jesse said...

now is the time to buy a house!!! We LOVE our house! I can tell you how much better a house is...but you really have to find out for yourself.