Today, is Vernal Equinox- The first day of Spring! OH HAPPY DAY!!!
I could not be any happier that Spring is finally here. It's a beautiful time of year, especially in Utah.
Here are some Spring favorites......









Friday, March 20, 2009
Happy Spring!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ahhh spring fashion.. To bad im so not a fashionista and cant pull anything off- oh well ill sit back and admire all the pretty people around me. LOVVVVE your new pic- you are so adorable...
aw thanks Kendra. And yes you can pull stuff off! You are such a little hottie- I've always thought that too:)
Aaahhhh, isn't it so nice? Too bad I'm at work! :( I love spring, it's so fun! Too bad we have snow on the forecast Sunday- but oh well, it'll be full blown spring before we know it and we can start partaking in all those fun things you posted.
Post a Comment