Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Advice needed!

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I lost a couple of pounds....
I still go to the gym as much as I can (or when I'm not feeling lazy) But I just don't see or feel any improvements.
So, does anyone have any suggestions? Tips?
I would love to tone my body around my belly and thighs. Those are definitely my problem areas.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated:)

2 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

I wish I had some good advice but I'm horrible and don't ever do any exercise (I need to change this!). But... I have discovered that if I dance around to music when I get ready for the day (i.e. during showering, brushing my teeth, blowing my hair dry) I feel like I've done some kind of workout and feel more energized...

other than that I've got no ideas! Good luck girl!

Nicole said...

Yay on loosing a few pounds, that is awesome. I have started working out again too. I do it at home, I have several of "The Firm" workouts I do. They do a lot of cardio + sculpt stuff. Like squats and lunges with weights, stuff like that. And I also measure & weigh myself the 1st of every month so I can see the changes on paper and it is very motivating to me. Good luck.