Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things I love

Things I love...
(I copied this from Kendra!)

The internet.
What would I do without the world wide web? I can blog, play on Facebook and Myspace, shop for goodies, and so much more. I love the internet!


Cute winter coats.
I love coats! Chanse always picks out the best ones. What would I do without a cute winter coat?!

Yes please, I'll take both of these coats! (Forever 21)

My blackberry.
Yes, I know, everyone has one- but I love it! It's amazing how far technology has come, especially with cell phones. My blackberry is cute, it's white with a pink shell (so girly, but so cute!)


Gatorade Frost.
YUM. I think I'm addicted! I grab one from the fridge every morning on my way out!


I have many more, but I don't want to bore anyone!
I want to see everyone else's list of what they love, so get to it:)

2 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Wow, I haven't heard of anyone drinking Gatorade but you, in a long time! I love the pic's of the giraffes in your last post- so cute!

Natalie said...

I love the coats! So cute!