Christmas has come and gone once again! I can't believe it's already over, but I'm very excited for New Years Eve:)
Here are some pictures we took on Christmas. We had a great time with our families!!!
Pretty Penny in her Christmas bow
She was modeling for us
Chanse's nieces opening presents on Christmas Day
OH MY GOSH! No more snow please. We had so much to shovel. It was very pretty though!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 8:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your Christmas looks great! I hope it was! Now it's time for New Years!! Crazy.
evYou and Chanse looked great on Christmas! Ryan and I didnt look so good. haha. I dont know what our prob was :) I love the snow but im ready for just a little break to! Im really getting tierd of driving in it esp! grr. Hope you had a great holiday. What are your plans for new years?
Post a Comment