Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Best of Us 2008

Last but not least, here is a recap of 2008 for Chanse and I.
We had a great year full of love, laughter, tears, and trials. We are ready for the new year, and excited for the future. I can't wait to see what 2009 brings.
Happy New Year!

The Best of Us in 2008~

At the beginning of 2008, Chanse and I lived in Ogden surrounded by 2 feet of snow



Front Runner opened!


We celebrated birthday's, weddings, partied with friends...






Bike rides





Rallied against Bush



Moved from Ogden back to Salt Lake to this cute place!


Took some kittens in, found homes for them, and adopted their mommy:)



Went to Pennsylvania to visit the fam





Halloween



Christmas




1 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!! HOW CUTE! The bike riding part made me wish it was summer though!