Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WIWW

Wednesday again?!? Time is flying!
Here is another WIWW. I am linking up with  The Pleated Poppy

 {Monday}
{Purple tank: Thrifted. Levi's: Ross. Sandals: Target. Earrings: Target.}


{Wednesday}
{Black tank: Target. Jeans: Nordstrom Rack, $3.99!!! Sandals: Target. Earrings: Target. Ring: Lava Hot Springs Boutique}

7 comments:

Tanvi said...

Look great in both the looks! :)

♥ from © tanvii.com

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Oh my gosh, YES, I totally went to Bryant! That is hilarious! I moved after 7th grade. Did you stay there through junior high and high school? What a SMALL world huh? What are you doing now? I'm so glad you mentioned that! You looked really familiar to me too :) Well have a good day, I'm following so I'm sure I'll talk to you soon!

Leslie said...

A.I love love love love that first outfit!!! and the shoes in the second! Can you say AMAZING!

B. your blog is super cute! I am loving it, I found you via the pleated poppy =)

Nicole Feliciano said...

Two great warm weather looks. I'm mostly a preppy girl, which is why most post this week cracks me up:

http://www.momtrends.com/2011/06/what-i-wore-wednesday-5/

Found you from Pleated Poppy. I'm addicted to fashion and love seeing all these fab outfits.

Lara said...

your purple tank is dang cute. And your hair is so long and gorgeous! love!

Gus & Kaylee said...

These two outfits are my absolute favorite! Both they are ALL SO DARLING! I need to go shopping with you!

Sarah Jane said...

Love those two looks and they are perfect for summer weather. I really want that purple tank. I just discovered your blog today and I am loving it so far. You got yourself a new follower!

-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com