Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIWW


WOO HOO!!! It's Wednesday! Soooo close to the weekend, yay!
I am linking my outfits up with The Pleated Poppy

Tuesday:
 
{ Pink ruffle/zipper cardigan: Gift, Nordstrom. White tank: Ross. Jeans: Nordstrom Rack. Sandals: Target.}

Wednesday:
 
 
 { Striped tank: Ross. Green cargo's: Ross. Sandals: Ross. Earrings: Forever21. Bangles: Gift, Nordstrom.}

8 comments:

sincerely jen said...

how fun,we have the same name! in your tuesday outfit i have the same pink sweater, and the sandals from target in orange :)

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Love the stripe tank...and that cardigan from Nordy's SOO cute. Love love it.

Yay for it almost being the weekend

xoxo
Cami

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the stripe tank!

Your accessories are fabulous! Love them! xoxo

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the stripe tank!

Your accessories are fabulous! Love them! xoxo

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the stripe tank!

Your accessories are fabulous! Love them! xoxo

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

super cute! I love those sandals from target I have been thinking about picking myself up some!

Meet Virginia

Rolled Up Pretty said...

K LOVE all of it, the striped tank top especially! You're so dang so cute! Thanks for following my blog today, I am totally following yours now as well.... Happy Tuesday!!!

Amber said...

That pink ruffled cardigan is super cute! Great outfits!