i got some great little treasure on tuesday at the d.i.!
I got all 6 pieces for $3.50!
I got all 6 pieces for $3.50!
first up is this little cooking dish with flowers on both sides {i purchased the cup months ago, and just so happened to find this little dish with the same flowers! so cute}
i couldn't resist this flower bowl
these 4 small plates will be perfect for parties! or to put small snacks on
i didn't find this vase at the d.i, but a dear friend gave it to me because she knows how much i love milk glass. i love this vase! it's super tall, with great details. i've been picking some of my roses for this vase. aren't they gorgeous!?
have a great day!



3 comments:
That vase is so pretty! I love the little plates, too. And your shirt from WIWW, the first picture - adorable!!! BBQ SOOOOONNNN!!!
i looove milk glass, i am always on the hunt for it :)
LOVE these vases!!! What a great find!
Post a Comment