Monday, June 6, 2011

{Memorial Weekend}

Happy Monday!
I took a little break from blogging, but I'm back!
Memorial weekend is long gone, but I have tons of great pictures to show you!
Chanse and I headed to Souther Utah for Memorial weekend to visit a family friend. We had a blast!!!
We rode four wheelers, ate a lot, played ladder ball, chased the dogs who were chasing the chickens, took a drive to Marysvale, went to Big Rock Candy Mountain, saw the raging Sevier River, picked fresh produce, helped a young man pull his four wheeler out of a ditch, laughed, laughed and laughed!
We can't wait to go back for the 4th of July!

















2 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Your pictures are GREAT. It looks so pretty there! I'm glad you had fun. BBQ really, really soon! Maybe in the next couple of weeks? You'll have to let me know your and Chanse's schedules so we can figure out a good time.

Natalie said...

Awesome pictures. It looks so cool up there. Whose black dog is that? Did you get a new one? He/She is cute!