Saturday we headed up to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho with our good friends. We had a blast!!!
Highlights of our short trip:
- Being with Justin and Bekah
- Natural hot springs (sounds amazing right now!)
- Yummy pizza
- Looking out of place! We went to the bar & grill Saturday night and everyone was staring at us! ha ha. I guess we really look like city folk?
- Bek and I got really cute rings at a local boutique!
- No rain!
- Laughing, laughing and more laughing!
- Looking for ghosts
- Talking to strangers and getting creeped out by them!
- Taking pictures of the beautiful town of Lava










2 comments:
FUN! I love Lava. Was it warm enough to float the river yet?
We had a blast too! I wanna go back soon. We should do the river in that four person tube. We also got those sweet jager bomb cups too ha ha
Post a Comment