Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!
Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday!
I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy

Last Thursday:
 {Jean jacket: Aeropostale. Black tank: Target. Skirt: Thrifted. Shoes: Ross. Bangles: Gift, Nordstrom.}


Monday:


{Purple cardi: Target. Ruffle tank: Old Navy. Jeans: Nordstrom Rack. Shoes: Target. Earrings: Target.}


Tuesday:

{Striped tank: Ross. Green cargo's: Ross. Sandals: Ross. Bangles: Gift, Nordstrom}

Wednesday:
{Brown and white lace shirt: Nordstrom Rack. White tank: Target. Jeans: Nordstrom Rack. Boots: FFW. Earrings: Target.}

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

love your purple cardi :)

Shellsea said...

Those turquoise sandals are so cute! I love colorful sandals.

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

WAY CUTE OUTFITS!!! I love your jean jacket..that has been my obsession this week trying to find the perfect one...and that skirt so cute...and those green cargo's! I can't believe you found them at Ross! Thanks for the heads up girl...I'm going to go find them :)
xoxo
Cami

caitlin and brinton said...

Sooo cute!!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

I am LOVING all of your turquoise! I think that is going to be one of the big summer colors! You are going to be addicted to H&M! You will put together some fabulous outfits from there!

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

so cute! i love those turquoise sandals!