Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WIWW

Oops! I skipped last weeks WIWW... sorry!
I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy

Monday:
{Grey and white cardigan: Target, very cheap on clearance!! White tank: Ross. Purple scarf: Gift, Nordstrom. Grey jeans: Ross. Boots: Target online. Earrings: Claires... really old!}

Tuesday:
{Black blazer: Thrifted. Light grey ruffle tank: Old Navy. Green cargo's: Ross. Black sandals: Target. Earrings: Target.}

Wednesday:
{Dark plum ruffle jacket: Gift, Nordstrom. Black tank: Target. Black jeggings: Ross. Black boots: Target online. Earrings: Target. Purple purse: New! Target}

7 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

I LOVE that purse! So cute! Your outfits look great.

Chansef said...

Gorgeous woman!

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

I love the scarf and those turquoise earrings!

Vera said...

You look really cute and trendy. I love those Target boots!

Natalie said...

Can we go shopping, please?! You can help me find some sweet deals and look cute like you. :)

M.O.T.B said...

I love your creative pictures! You look fabulous. I would love it if you could link up to my Fashion Friday!

Sheen said...

just wanted to tell you thanks for following!

i love new readers and new blog friends!